ANALYZING MY TEACHING PRACTICE:

Hello again!

This week I analized my teaching practice. I had the opportunity to  share my ideas on this 
padlet brainstorming .

To my mind, there are too many things I would like to improve about my teaching practice. I find it quite hard to make my students participate in a more active way in the teaching and learning process. What I mean is that I would like to be able to make them participate more in the teaching part, including more collaborative and self-learning activities. On the other hand, the students’ usage of ITC resources in the class is a real challenge for me.

For this reason, I would like to try doing more team work and collaborative work among the students. I would like to learn how to organize the students in groups that could work together in collaboration, building their own learning. I’ve already done some courses about this matter, but it always seems to me that with older students it’s easier. Definitely I would like to learn some technics that would allowed me to bring this collaborative experience with my younger students. In addition, it would be great if this team-work could be developed from a more ITC-like approach that involved digital resources.


Unfortunately, the lack of computers and other technical problems plus the high number of students per group make these ideas a little bit of a utopia. Therefore, I’d say that I am not very happy with the means I have in the school, but I cannot – and shouldn’t- completely blame these material problems for not improving my teaching practice.

So... what should I do? 



In a nutshell, the ideal recipe to improve my teaching practice should include a cup of technology, plus a full spoon of peer learning and collaboration and a pinch of innovation.


After checking some other projects, I think I can get good ideas from these projects:



I also wanted to contribute with CREATAVIST the perfect place to create an online magazine. In fact, in the Erasmus project my school is developing, we are making an online magazine with this online resource:
 Would you like to see it? 👀👀👀👀👀

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog